Isa's Homestead Happenings and Hangout

Yes! I'll have a minimum of 20 single paired pens for starters. I'll do an additional several quads of pen matings and go from there.
I'm doing more specialized pairings this year in that I'll be doing same color to same color more. I had been doing some black based standard whites to blacks in order to get better blacks. The white standards are really nice already. Some of the pairs will be allowed to hatch a second brood if they want to, which is usually all of them. I have several hens that are acting broody already, but with the freezing temperatures the eggs freeze and therefore won't hatch. Plus, I'm taking the eggs until more suitable weather for hatching.
Just curious do you ever/ will you ever ship eggs?

You all are just reaffirming my choice to not buy fast food ever. It’s been about 5 years.
Imagine all the cockroach, fly, & rat contamination we’ve avoided!
I prefer not to, Thank You. Heck I was at Chick a fil when they opened this morning.
(I know, I realized when I was first in line. :th)

I have been in enough fine restaurant kitchens to add that to the list of things you shouldn't watch being made, right behind laws and sausage.
I'm not going to let the fear of germs keep me from enjoying life. Our immune systems overcome gazillions of germs every day. IMHO.

Back
Top Bottom