Isa's Homestead Happenings and Hangout

I've luckily only had one time where choking was an issue. My daughter was less than one when she started choking on something so I flipped her upside down and thumped her on the back. I didn't see anything come out but she recovered very quickly. 🤷‍♀️

Never had a choking kid, thank goodness. I did have one stick a blue plain M&M up their nose once on a road trip. For the record, it takes about 25 minutes and a call to the pediatrician for a plain M&M to melt enough in a child's nostril to come back out easily with a farmer's blow.
When I was little, we were visiting my aunt and my cousins thought it would be funny to dare me to put a pebble up my nose. All I remember is laying on my aunt's bathroom counter, with a bright light in my eyes, and her digging around my nose with tweezers. She was freaking out which I thought was strange because she had 3 boys. My mom, who has 6 girls, was calm as could be. You'd think with 3 boys, something would have went up a nose at some point🤷‍♀️

Never had a choking kid, thank goodness. I did have one stick a blue plain M&M up their nose once on a road trip. For the record, it takes about 25 minutes and a call to the pediatrician for a plain M&M to melt enough in a child's nostril to come back out easily with a farmer's blow.
Good thing it was chocolate. That must have made it a lot easier.
When one of my cousins was young she stuck a bead into her nose. 🙄

When I was little, we were visiting my aunt and my cousins thought it would be funny to dare me to put a pebble up my nose. All I remember is laying on my aunt's bathroom counter, with a bright light in my eyes, and her digging around my nose with tweezers. She was freaking out which I thought was strange because she had 3 boys. My mom, who has 6 girls, was calm as could be. You'd think with 3 boys, something would have went up a nose at some point🤷‍♀️
Maybe she was freaking out because it wasn't her kid? I would almost be more worried over another kid getting (minorly) hurt because I know my kids are tough but maybe that's just me.

it's OK. Diego and I are married.
Happy Big Brother GIF by MOODMAN

Back
Top Bottom