ISO 2 silkie pullet hens in Oakland, CA

chacheechickens

In the Brooder
Mar 26, 2023
Hi there,
I am very new to the world of chickens, as I just decided to venture into it. A neighbor is giving me her coop in the next few weeks when she moves. (I know I am going to need to build an additional space for the chickens so they don't destroy my garden) A farmer friend suggested silkies because they are docile, friendly, and won't fly away. If you are selling 2 silkie pullet hens, please contact me. While looking for chickens for sale I came across an old post on here. I look forward to them being part of the family, fertilizing my yard, and getting me into my garden daily.

My garden is 6000sq ft in Oakland, home to succulents, tropical plants, fruit trees, flowers, herbs, and veggies. I take a lot of pleasure in fermenting and cooking food from my garden. If you happen to be looking for a place to keep your bees I'm open to considering my garden as a potential home for the hives. Additionally, if someone wants to share planting, caring, and harvesting veggies duties I'm down to have that conversation as well. It's a lot to take care of by myself. Ideally, it is shared:) It's just me and my sweet dog Toshi.

When I'm not nesting, I'm engaged in a number of creative projects: writing a book, recording a podcast, and creating online courses. I have a private practice as a trauma-trained psychotherapist and certified embodiment coach.

Look forward to connecting with some of you,

Charna

Hi there,
I am very new to the world of chickens, as I just decided to venture into it. A neighbor is giving me her coop in the next few weeks when she moves. (I know I am going to need to build an additional space for the chickens so they don't destroy my garden) A farmer friend suggested silkies because they are docile, friendly, and won't fly away. If you are selling 2 silkie pullet hens, please contact me. While looking for chickens for sale I came across an old post on here. I look forward to them being part of the family, fertilizing my yard, and getting me into my garden daily.

My garden is 6000sq ft in Oakland, home to succulents, tropical plants, fruit trees, flowers, herbs, and veggies. I take a lot of pleasure in fermenting and cooking food from my garden. If you happen to be looking for a place to keep your bees I'm open to considering my garden as a potential home for the hives. Additionally, if someone wants to share planting, caring, and harvesting veggies duties I'm down to have that conversation as well. It's a lot to take care of by myself. Ideally, it is shared:) It's just me and my sweet dog Toshi.

When I'm not nesting, I'm engaged in a number of creative projects: writing a book, recording a podcast, and creating online courses. I have a private practice as a trauma-trained psychotherapist and certified embodiment coach.

Look forward to connecting with some of you,

Charna
Welcome to BYC!!

Back
Top Bottom