1. There is currently a quarantine in place in the area surrounding and containing the Southern California counties of Los Angeles County and Riverside County for Virulent Newcastle Disease. The quarantine strictly restricts movements of poultry, eggs, supplies and other items that can spread vND. Please do not list items for sale originating from either county without written permission from the CDFA. Please see here for more details

ISO Alaskan Snow White Pheasant

Discussion in 'Other Poultry - Birds & Hatching Eggs' started by mkgmfellers, Mar 27, 2018.

1. mkgmfellers

mkgmfellers In the Brooder

Jul 16, 2015
    I am searching for a Make Alaskan Snow White Pheasant. I would prefer breeding age, but will consider others. I purchased a female and would love to get her a friend. I am located in Lawrenceburg TN. I will drive a few hours to pick up other wise I would need one shipped. Thanks in advance.

2. Mandarins+

Mandarins+ In the Brooder

Mar 11, 2018
    Check Knoxville craigslist. There is a pair in farm and garden for sale

3. Chicken7777

Chicken7777 Songster

Oct 10, 2008
    North Jersey
    I too am looking for white pheasant chicks or eggs to incubate, does anyone know where to purchase them? Ideally I would want a breeding pair but would not mind starting with chicks or eggs. Thank you

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by: