ISO American Buff, Embden, and Toulouse goslings near Oroville, Washington

Skyfire

Chirping
Feb 9, 2015
Good Morning Everyone! We just purchased a homestead and are looking to start our first flock this spring. Local breeders are my first choice. We are looking to pre order a pair of Buffs, a pair of Toulouse, and a pair of Embden. Friendly genetics much more important than show quality. These geese will be our source of eggs, keep the orchard weed free, provide us with ample fertilizer, and be our little pals. They will have a place in our hearts, not in our bellies.

If you are a breeder who will have goslings ready this spring, and are within a 3 hour drive from Oroville, please send me a message through this site. Thanks!

You've listed this as "for sale" -- you might have better luck if you change it to a "wanted" listing. On the main page you can't see much of the description, just the labels, so it might be easier for the right people to find you if you update the settings
smile.png
Good luck tracking down some beautiful local birds!

Thank you for pointing that out. I was thinking I jumped the gun waaay too early, lol. Can you tell I'm excited for spring? :)

Back
Top Bottom