1. If this is your first time on BYC, we suggest you start with one of these three options:
    Raising Chickens Chicken Coops Join BYC
    If you're already a member of our community, click here to login & click here to learn what's new!

ISO Australorp Hataching Eggs Upper Peninsula of Michigan

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by Montanna, Jan 5, 2008.

1. Montanna

Montanna Out Of The Brooder

I have a saga going here. I just had one chick hatch from my last hatching, I ordered some australorp eggs to be shipped this coming week, the deal fell through. I would really like to get some eggs and get them in the incubator soon, so they will not be that much younger than my little "Ida".

Any one have any suggestions? Any Australorp eggs? Any help will be appreciated!

This was our first attemp at hatching, the eggs were from our own hens, and basically a test run with our new incubator. We have learned a lot and now we are ready to try again. Ida was hatched on New Year's Day.

Thanks for reading.

Montanna

2. hinkjc

hinkjc Overrun With Chickens Premium Member

Jan 11, 2007
    PA
    My partner may have some...let me check and I will get back to you. The pics are on my web site if you'd like to see them.

Jody

3. Hotwings

Hotwings Chillin' With My Peeps

Jan 27, 2007
    southwestern Michigan
    Not to hijack your thread Montana, just wanted to know where in the good ole U.P. do ya hail from? I am a troll from down under in the lower peninsula lol. I have relatives up near Sault Ste Marie.

4. Montanna

We are in the L'Anse/Baraga area, the name of our area is Aura. We can see Lake Superior from the end of our lane.
    Thanks,
    Montanna

5. Montanna

Thank you Jody, I appreciate it. Those are the most beautiful chickens, I just love them!

Skeeter

6. Montanna

Hi Jody,
    I just sent you an email to your paypal address. Sorry it took me so long.

Had a few questions, so sent them in the email.

Thanks for your help.

Skeeter

7. hinkjc

hinkjc Overrun With Chickens Premium Member

Jan 11, 2007
    PA
    Skeeter, I responded to your email but it looks like it bounced back. Can you let me know if you got my response or not and I'll try to resend. Thanks.

Jody

8. Montanna

I did not receive the response. [​IMG]

Can you try to re-send it?

Thanks,
    Skeeter

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by