1. There is currently a quarantine in place in the area surrounding and containing the Southern California counties of Los Angeles County and Riverside County for Virulent Newcastle Disease. The quarantine strictly restricts movements of poultry, eggs, supplies and other items that can spread vND. Please do not list items for sale originating from either county without written permission from the CDFA. Please see here for more details

ISO Black French Copper Marans

Discussion in 'Chicks 1 Day to 8 Weeks Old' started by akcourtney, Mar 12, 2018.

1. akcourtney

akcourtney Chirping

May 21, 2010
    Greensboro, GA
    My Coop
    I'm looking to purchase 12-24 French Black Copper Maran chicks, and or eggs.
    Please email me if you have any for sale.

Thank you. Angela
    [email protected].

2. Hilly78

Hilly78 Songster

Dec 4, 2016
    Sidney NY

3. MROO

MROO Free Ranging

We have a young breeding pair, maybe two, in Maryland.

4. Erinu2025

Erinu2025 In the Brooder

Jul 15, 2018
    Looking to purchase several female French black copper marans around 2-3 months old. I have a rooster that is around that age and needs some lady's. Located near stroudsburg pa 1830. Willing to travel a reasonable distance to pick up. Thanks please email [email protected]

5. Hilly78

Hilly78 Songster

Dec 4, 2016
    Sidney NY
    A gentleman called Ray's Marans is down in Reading PA. Not sure if that is near you but he has excellent Quality and has been raising for years. You can look him up on Facebook.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by: