1. If this is your first time on BYC, we suggest you start with one of these three options:
    Raising Chickens Chicken Coops Join BYC
    If you're already a member of our community, click here to login & click here to learn what's new!

ISO BLRW chicks

Discussion in 'Chicks 1 Day to 8 Weeks Old' started by RussianChickens, May 26, 2017.

1. RussianChickens

RussianChickens Chillin' With My Peeps

Jul 2, 2013
    Michigan (USA)
    I am looking to get 10 chicks of BLRW breed, or splash color, but looking for nice dark red and blue, not hatchery orange. Looking for them at a reasonable price, need not be show quality.

Please comment if you have any!

Will consider hatching eggs!

2. RussianChickens

Jul 2, 2013
    Michigan (USA)
    Bump

3. DirtRoadChicks

DirtRoadChicks Out Of The Brooder Premium Member

Mar 17, 2017
    Chiefland, FL
    My Coop
    We have hatching eggs available $40 per dozen plus $17 shipping. I can get photos to post (at work don't have access right now) or you can see photos of breeding stock on our facebook dirt road chicks page. Please let me know.

4. RussianChickens

Jul 2, 2013
    Michigan (USA)
    Yes I would love to see some photos!

5. RussianChickens

Jul 2, 2013
    Michigan (USA)
    Anyone???

6. Prairie Fleur

Prairie Fleur Chillin' With My Peeps

Jul 17, 2014
    Ingalls Ks
    I have hatching eggs available if you're interested in eggs. I've been posting them at auction on the New 24 hr Auction page and I also have an ad up. I can ship 6+ at a time. My birds are a deep mahogany color no orange. Can't stand the hatchery orange myself. My rooster especially has nice deep coloring. Sorry for the messy pen I gave them a pail of scraps to help get [slightly] better pics. IMG_9176.JPG IMG_9166.JPG IMG_9174.JPG IMG_9176.JPG IMG_9166.JPG IMG_9174.JPG

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by