ISO: Blue Wyandotte or Blue Orp.

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by Ginny Chicken, Apr 25, 2009.

1. Ginny Chicken

Ginny Chicken Out Of The Brooder

Apr 21, 2009
    Richmond,KY
    Hello, I live is Richmond, Kentucky I am looking for blue wyandottes or blue orps. I can travel to pick these up. Please send me a pic and price. I would like to have but a trio, but might buy chicks.[​IMG]

2. ceadar post

ceadar post Chillin' With My Peeps

Feb 10, 2009
    Seymour,WI.
    Wish I was closer to you. I have alot of blues,blacks and splash all over my yard right now in wyandotte. Never tried to ship or send eggs. [​IMG]

3. Ginny Chicken

Apr 21, 2009
    Richmond,KY
    Yeah I wish you were closer. Do you know of anyone close to me that sells them. Can I see a pics of your blues. Do you think you would be able to ship them. I not sure how it works.

4. ceadar post

ceadar post Chillin' With My Peeps

Feb 10, 2009
    Seymour,WI.
    When I first got mine I got them from welp they are nice and trying to get better lacing on them. For me it's kind of a slow process I only use broody hens. It took me two years of trying to get them (the blues). There isn't alot of them around. I'm not real good with the whole picture thing on here. But could email some.

5. Ginny Chicken

Apr 21, 2009
    Richmond,KY
    Yeah I am not great with the picture posting on here. My email is [email protected]
    You said you got this from Welp.
    Thank-You for the info.[​IMG]

6. amazondoc

amazondoc Cracked Egghead

Mar 31, 2008
    Lebanon, TN
    Are you still looking?

I bought some chicks a few weeks ago....I didn't know what they were at the time, but they are starting to develop rose combs and I suspect they're going to be blue wyandottes. These are all pullets. You're about 3 hours from me, though!

7. Ginny Chicken

Apr 21, 2009
    Richmond,KY
    I sent you an email.
    Thank You

Last edited: Apr 30, 2009

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by