ISO: Brahma, Orps, and Coronation Sussex hatching eggs.

smithfam0908

In the Brooder
7 Years
Apr 15, 2012
Sunny Beautiful NC
Hi there! After having the flu, & the stomach flu this past month, we are back & actively looking for some great hatching eggs. I would only need 4-6, if so could you please let me know how much and how much shipping will be. If you don't have any available do you know where I might find some?? THANK YOU SO SO VERY much in advance

Brahamas:
* Lavender Columbina
* Blue Brahma
*Buff Lace Brahma
* Blue Columbia

Orpingtons:
Mottled Spangled
Jubilee
Lemon Cuckoo
English Blue

Sussex:
Cornation Sussex

During my many hours of research these beauties have had me fall in love with them :) We now have paypal and can make payment that way. Please let me know what your price is & if we can do business. :)

Last edited:
Hi! I didn't see any eggs, but on Rare Breed Auction, there is a pair of Blue Columbian Brahmas for sale. At least the last time I was on there was. Good luck!

I have all of those colors. Here are a few pics they are kind of old most are at the point of lay getting ready to lay any day now. By spring I am hoping to have all 14 colors available. I hope that you like the pictures.

right now my coronation hens are in with a light sussex for splits until my young roo is ready (anytime) I also have gold and blue partridge brahmas and light brahmas if interested along with mottled, choc, jubilee and several other colors of english Orpingtons. and several other breeds. :) here are some pics

Back
Top Bottom