1. There is currently a quarantine in place in the area surrounding and containing the Southern California counties of Los Angeles County and Riverside County for Virulent Newcastle Disease. The quarantine strictly restricts movements of poultry, eggs, supplies and other items that can spread vND. Please do not list items for sale originating from either county without written permission from the CDFA. Please see here for more details

ISO Breeders - local or ship

Discussion in 'Chicks 1 Day to 8 Weeks Old' started by Jrose, Mar 14, 2018.

1. Jrose

Jrose Songster

Jun 6, 2013
    I've moved and had to sell my flock, but want to restart my breeding programs this summer/fall. So I will be looking to purchase eggs/chicks/birds in late summer or early fall. I would love to take your info and get in touch with you in a couple months!

I'm in Montana, willing to travel a couple hours for the right birds. I'm also open to shipping in eggs or young birds. Genetic quality and breed conformity are things I'm looking for.

I'm looking for purebred Ameraucanas, open to a variety of colors but looking for purebred strictly.
    Blue copper and black copper marans, great egg color and good conformity.
    Turkens with strong healthy genes, preferably black feathered.
    Dark cornish (not cornishX's!) or other "beefy" meat stock breed, open to uncommon breeds.

If you breed any of these please drop me a message, I'd love to work out some bird business with you this summer!

ButtonquailGirl14 likes this.
  2. PirateGirl

PirateGirl Chicken Lover, Duck Therapist

Mar 11, 2017
    South Park, Colorado, USA
    I know of an Ameraucana breeder in Strasburg, Colorado. I believe they may also breed marans. If you do not find something closer I can send you the info. Also, I believe they ship eggs, though I have never looked into eggs myself.

ButtonquailGirl14 likes this.
  3. Jrose

Jrose Songster

Jun 6, 2013
    I'd certainly be interested in any leads you may have :)

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by: