ISO call ducks or Cayuga in canada!

Discussion in 'Ducks' started by whiskeybiz, Feb 14, 2015.

1. whiskeybiz

whiskeybiz New Egg

Sep 15, 2012
    We've got a ban due to the bird flu on all poultry transport, I've yet to look into whether or not that has anything to do with eggs, but in either regard, I'm trying to get my ducks in a row (HAR!) for spring!

I have had many variety of ducks but I love love love call ducks, I'm ISO a canadian that would sell call duck eggs, (i love the greys and whites but at this rate I want them for our new enormous garden so I'm open)

I lost my drake last night. He was amazing, he had one foot due to an old raccoon injury and he has just gotten along famously without it. I'm devastated, his wife is in shock and is quite reserved, I would love to find her a buddy, I took their eggs and threw them in the incubator in the hopes that I could get SOME of his offspring but it may be too early to see if we'd have any sort of development. *cry*

Anyways, I'm wanting to put the word out there that I'm looking! I am in the works of building a pond draining into the garden for fertilized collected rainwater and the ducks are sort of essential in this process.

Thanks, and if you know of any leads let me know!! I'm on vancouver island (BC) for reference.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by