ISO: Canadian Geese and Pilgrim pair

Outdoorz4me

Hatching
7 Years
Aug 8, 2012
I was on a list to purchase 6 Canadians, pinioned and papered to legally own, from a hatchery, can't recall which at the moment, however they called and said that they'll no longer be offering Canadians.. I've been waiting for two years.. Anyone know of any other hatcheries that offer Canadians?? Also looking for a pilgrim pair!!

Miss Lydia

~Gift of God ~ Eternal Life ~John 3:16
Premium Feather Member
11 Years
Oct 3, 2009
Mountains of Western N.C.
I was on a list to purchase 6 Canadians, pinioned and papered to legally own, from a hatchery, can't recall which at the moment, however they called and said that they'll no longer be offering Canadians.. I've been waiting for two years.. Anyone know of any other hatcheries that offer Canadians?? Also looking for a pilgrim pair!!
Strombergs use to have Canada"s you might also look on the Buy Sell Trade thread here on BYC and get put on a list for both breeds.
Welcome to BYC @Outdoorz4me

goosebump

Hatching
Dec 30, 2015
I just found out Carolina Waterfowl Rescue is looking for people to adopt Canada geese. They have A LOT need to be adopted. It may not be what you are looking for, but just an idea. You can check their FB if interested.

Top Bottom