1. There is currently a quarantine in place in the area surrounding and containing the Southern California counties of Los Angeles County and Riverside County for Virulent Newcastle Disease. The quarantine strictly restricts movements of poultry, eggs, supplies and other items that can spread vND. Please do not list items for sale originating from either county without written permission from the CDFA. Please see here for more details

ISO - Ducks for sale

Discussion in 'Other Poultry - Birds & Hatching Eggs' started by desielducks, Mar 23, 2018.

1. desielducks

desielducks Songster

Jun 8, 2015
    Hi there ,
    Looking to buy some duckies . Hubby said I could add a few more to our flock this year haha! I’m specifically wanting to add one of all of these breeds

call ducks
    Muscovy
    Anacona Babies

Always been in love with all three!! Currently residing in Indiana. Shipping isn’t a big issue with me, but if the distance isn’t that far I’d be willing to drive for some as well. Would prefer eggs or hatchlings. If you or anyone you know has some please let me know! If you know of any breeders selling that’d be fantastic as well!

Nyla likes this.
  2. Nyla

Nyla Crowing

Jan 3, 2017
    Northwest, Indiana
    Awesome! I live in Indiana up near Chicago! I have Muscovy's! My girls are currently on 6 nests due to hatch next month.

Soon2BChixMom likes this.
  3. desielducks

desielducks Songster

Jun 8, 2015
    Oh cool!! Have any pics f your girls by chance ?

4. Nyla

Nyla Crowing

Jan 3, 2017
    Northwest, Indiana
    I'll pm you them!

5. Soon2BChixMom

Soon2BChixMom Herding ducks and Wrangling chickens

Jan 8, 2017
    I am the new owner of some of Nyla's muscovys. You will love them!
    I have a post in the duck forum: My new Muscovy ducklings.
    Stop by and see them. :love

Nyla likes this.
  6. learycow

learycow Crowing

Apr 1, 2011
    Southern Maine
    I have ancona babies that can be shipped as soon as tomorrow! Feel free to message me or send me a facebook message!

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by: