1. There is currently a quarantine in place in the area surrounding and containing the Southern California counties of Los Angeles County and Riverside County for Virulent Newcastle Disease. The quarantine strictly restricts movements of poultry, eggs, supplies and other items that can spread vND. Please do not list items for sale originating from either county without written permission from the CDFA. Please see here for more details

ISO Female Goose in MD/VA

Discussion in 'Other Poultry - Birds & Hatching Eggs' started by Sioranth, Jun 17, 2017.

1. Sioranth

Sioranth In the Brooder

Mar 28, 2017
    Brandywine, MD
    I recently got a one-month-old gander. He's been living with my two-month-old pullets and one little roo. They get along fine but I think he is lonely and would really like another goose for a friend, but I really don't want to have a gander. I already have 3 roosters and a gander! lol

Does anyone have a female goose they would like to sell? Preferably around the same age but I'm not really picky about that. I'm pretty sure he's a White Embden.

2. Benevolent Barn

Benevolent Barn In the Brooder

Apr 22, 2017
    Good luck! I hope you find his perfect match. You could look on petfinder.com for some options.

3. Sioranth

Sioranth In the Brooder

Mar 28, 2017
    Brandywine, MD
    I didn't even realize they had fowl on Petfinder! Thanks!

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by: