ISO: Game Rooster for sale.

tsmith7817

Chirping
Aug 3, 2018
ISO of a game rooster. My husband really likes the look of them so we looking to add one to our flock. Any advice on where to get one would be appreciated.

I would do some research and narrow down what type of Game Fowl rooster you're hoping to find (American, Old English, Modern, etc.) My experience so far is that most people who breed any variety of Game Fowl are pretty responsible with who they sell to, I would make sure you research whichever variety you select. I'm sure there are exceptions, but you typically want to stay away from those breeders anyway. Game Fowl from breeders can be pretty expensive. You can also purchase them from some of the hatcheries, Cackle Hatchery for example has a pretty good variety of standard Old English Games.

I would do some research and narrow down what type of Game Fowl rooster you're hoping to find (American, Old English, Modern, etc.) My experience so far is that most people who breed any variety of Game Fowl are pretty responsible with who they sell to, I would make sure you research whichever variety you select. I'm sure there are exceptions, but you typically want to stay away from those breeders anyway. Game Fowl from breeders can be pretty expensive. You can also purchase them from some of the hatcheries, Cackle Hatchery for example has a pretty good variety of standard Old English Games.
Ok. I will do some research. Thank you for the info.:)

Back
Top Bottom