1. There is currently a quarantine in place in the area surrounding and containing the Southern California counties of Los Angeles County and Riverside County for Virulent Newcastle Disease. The quarantine strictly restricts movements of poultry, eggs, supplies and other items that can spread vND. Please do not list items for sale originating from either county without written permission from the CDFA. Please see here for more details

ISO gold laced Brahma eggs or roo. asap!!

Discussion in 'Chickens 8 Weeks & Older' started by MisterHunnyFarms, Apr 2, 2018.

1. MisterHunnyFarms

MisterHunnyFarms In the Brooder

Apr 2, 2018
    I recently got myself the most beautiful gold laced Brahma hen.. I badly need and want to find her a roo or purchase hatching eggs. I'm in Oklahoma.. I'll pay shipping plus cost of Roo or eggs!! PLEASE help me out!! I'm new to this group so I don't know how or who to find to look for them. Someone please help!!

2. Percheron chick

Percheron chick Crowing

Apr 12, 2013
    Boulder, Colorado
    Who did you get the hen from? There are so few breeders working on GLB that your best bet would be to go back to them. There were a few who advertised eggs on here but I haven't seen them around in years. Try eBay. Look for a FB group.

MisterHunnyFarms likes this.
  3. MisterHunnyFarms

MisterHunnyFarms In the Brooder

Apr 2, 2018
    Thank you! I found her at our local chicken swap on saturday. Thankfully I was there early to set up. When I did my walk thru to see what everyone had brought I spotted her. Never seen anything like her! She's absolutely BEAUTIFUL!! the man selling her told me what she was. Said he was never able to find more. I of course bought her. I couldn't say no!!

4. Percheron chick

Percheron chick Crowing

Apr 12, 2013
    Boulder, Colorado
    Pictures? I suspect she is probably a golden laced Wyandotte cross with feathered feet. GLB are a project color and extremely rare. People don't just have one. They have a flock of them. You should pay upwards of $50 for a hen too.

MisterHunnyFarms likes this.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by: