ISO/Good Quality Black Australorp Cockerel/Michigan

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by miss_jayne, Jun 10, 2009.

1. miss_jayne

miss_jayne Lady_Jayne

Jun 26, 2008
    Columbiaville, MI
    Looking for an exceptional gent to run with my Black Australorp ladies. Yes, actually looking for an extra cockerel. (You read it right!)

The boys in my brooders are just a bit small to fit the bill. [​IMG]

Age should be at least 17 weeks but no older than 1 year. Good stock. Good temperament.

Thank you for looking and have a blessed day. [​IMG]

2. ChikeeMomma

ChikeeMomma Songster

Mar 29, 2009
    Mid Michigan
    Darn it MJ. I had one that I gave away right before I got the EEs from you. He was a pretty boy, but I had three roos and Peanut Butter won the title of staying here. He was one that I thought was going to be a pullet. The Australorp was a late bloomer.

3. emmalynn

emmalynn Silkies Sebbies OEGBs

Oct 16, 2008
    Middle TN
    Janski has one.

4. Jenski

Jenski Songster

Jun 17, 2008
    Middle Tennessee
    Ah, but my fine fellow is a bit young at 11 weeks (though already crowing and strutting around like he's all that) -- and I am oh so far away . . .

Good luck in your search, Miss Jayne! [​IMG]

Last edited: Jun 11, 2009
  5. miss_jayne

miss_jayne Lady_Jayne

Jun 26, 2008
    Columbiaville, MI
    i'm not giving up hope! [​IMG] there's gotta be one good Aussie gentleman around here somewhere here!

6. kassy68

kassy68 Songster

May 10, 2009
    Vassar , Michigan
    My Coop
    Hello, I'm over here in Brown City, just getting started. I chat with Bert in Chicken chat..

Well you have a post out for a BA roo.. I thought I 'd add I'm looking for an Ameracuana Roo.. 17wks to 1 yr... I saw a few had this breed on the signature.. Please email [email protected] thanks Kim

Ps.. Hope you will bring me back some strawberry plants in August (I think) from Bert.. (Indiana) Take care, Kim

7. miss_jayne

miss_jayne Lady_Jayne

Jun 26, 2008
    Columbiaville, MI
    i am totally lost on the post above, Kassy.

8. rodriguezpoultry

rodriguezpoultry Langshan Lover

Jan 4, 2009
    Claremore, OK
    Quote:Kassy, to ask for birds, you really should make your own post. It's considered impolite to "thread jack" or "hijack" a thread.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by: