ISO: Large Fowl Cochins (Blue), True Ameraucanas

Discussion in 'Where am I? Where are you!' started by many feathers, Feb 25, 2015.

1. many feathers

many feathers New Egg

Oct 21, 2014
    Florence, Colorado
    I am looking to add to my flock, I am looking for some blue cochins (large fowl) and looking for the true ameraucanas as well. I am located in Florence, I would even consider fertile hatching eggs or chicks, thanks

2. Sswanee48

Sswanee48 Chillin' With My Peeps

Jan 7, 2015
    Omaha,Ne
    Just had to comment. When I saw your post and it said you were in Florence I thought wow, I wonder if you live close to me. I also live in Florence, Omaha that is. It's kind of ironic because I also have blue Ameraucana crosses. Just hatched these chicks 6 weeks ago. This man has 3 different breeds, B.R., WL, and Ameraucanas, He saw my chicks a couple of days ago and said one that is a cockerel looks like it's pure.[​IMG]This blue chick is the one he said is 100 percent. I don't know if he knows for sure or not. It's probably an EE. It's starting to get a little red showing through. [​IMG]I don't know if you can enlarge your pics but he's really a pretty chick. I think he's a he. He fights with the WL cockerel all the time. Just thought I'd share.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by