1. There is currently a quarantine in place in the area surrounding and containing the Southern California counties of Los Angeles County and Riverside County for Virulent Newcastle Disease. The quarantine strictly restricts movements of poultry, eggs, supplies and other items that can spread vND. Please do not list items for sale originating from either county without written permission from the CDFA. Please see here for more details

ISO male peacock southwest florida

Discussion in 'Other Poultry - Birds & Hatching Eggs' started by Jaypool11, Nov 20, 2017.

1. Jaypool11

Jaypool11 Hatching

Nov 20, 2017
    Looking for a male peacock located in southwest Florida 34223, would prefer to be able to pick up locally, I'm not completely comfortable with the thought of shipping live birds. Aiming for around a year old, both of my IB are just under a year. Also not overly concerned with breed. Thanks in advance :)

2. Tony K T

Tony K T Crowing

Jul 28, 2008
    New Hampshire
    Aren't there 1000's of wild peacocks running around in Fl?I just checked craigslist and 1000's are running wild in Boynton Beach.They are looking for someone to place them.
    In N.H.,Tony.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by: