ISO Meat Rabbits - NW FL

Momma_Z

Chirping
Sep 7, 2020
Milton, Florida
Good afternoon!

I have no experience with raising meat rabbits... yet.... We are currently looking for some to start with; possibly adult rabbits or even young ones.

We are located in Northwest Florida, we would be willing to meet up. I'm posting here because I've searched online all morning and had no luck, or at least no luck in finding anyone close to me.

If you have any references or breeder contact information, I'd really appreciate it!!!

Thanks!!

I'm not I'm FL, but I found my breeding trio through Craigslist. Don't ever use Craigslist, but I couldn't find anything online so I tried it. Worked out. Rabbits are healthy and I've had four successful litters so far...

Good afternoon!

I have no experience with raising meat rabbits... yet.... We are currently looking for some to start with; possibly adult rabbits or even young ones.

We are located in Northwest Florida, we would be willing to meet up. I'm posting here because I've searched online all morning and had no luck, or at least no luck in finding anyone close to me.

If you have any references or breeder contact information, I'd really appreciate it!!!

Thanks!!
Good afternoon!

Thanks!!
https://pensacola.craigslist.org/grd/d/milton-rex-rabbits-meat-rabbits-pet/7409720158.html

Just use common sense and ask questions. The first ad I saw looked great - until I started texting the seller and didn't get clear answers to my questions. Decided to go an hour out of my way for a seller who answered all my questions clearly and without hesitation. Worth the trip.

Back
Top Bottom