ISO or Wanted: Brinsea Ecoglow 20

Discussion in 'Everything Else' started by SallyinIndiana, Jan 13, 2014.

1. SallyinIndiana

SallyinIndiana Overrun With Chickens

Aug 14, 2012
    Bargersville, Indiana
    I would like to get a good working Brinsea Ecoglow 20, it does not need to be new. Maybe you upgraded to the 50 model and want to recoup some of the original expense. I want to save compared to paying almost $80 for a new one. I don't think they cost that much new last spring.

2. SIMZ

SIMZ Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 29, 2011
    Northwest Indiana
    Hi Sally. I hear ya! I just ordered one that should be here tomorrow. After I ordered, I saw that Premier has new "heating plates" that are similar for $42. It might be worth checking in to.....I wish I had. [​IMG]

www.premier1supplies.com

3. SallyinIndiana

Aug 14, 2012
    Bargersville, Indiana
    Thank you. I'll go look into them.

I'll have to call and talk to them tomorrow. It does look very much like the ego glow. But I want to know more and that picture with the waterer on it looks interesting.

Last edited: Jan 14, 2014
  4. SIMZ

Apr 29, 2011
    Northwest Indiana
    I love the waterer, too! I could have gotten that heat plate AND the cute waterer for less than what I bought. Live and learn, right?

5. SallyinIndiana

Aug 14, 2012
    Bargersville, Indiana
    Still every one who has one loves the ecoglows. I wonder if these heating plates are different somehow. Maybe use more electricity or have different dimensions.

6. SIMZ

Apr 29, 2011
    Northwest Indiana
    They seem to be new, so I couldn't find anything on them. I found some threads on an "electric hen" and wonder if it's similar to that. Since I already ordered the Ecoglow I didn't look into it much. I may still look into it more and see if it's worth returning the ecoglow and going with this. Maybe I'll start a thread and see if anyone has one. :)

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by