ISO: Orpington Chicks Lavender,B/B/S

Discussion in 'Chicken Breeders & Hatcheries' started by WvFarmChic, Feb 19, 2013.

1. WvFarmChic

WvFarmChic New Egg

Feb 18, 2013
    Jane lew wv
    hi I'm looking for orpington chicks around end of march if possible , sexting is hard to do on these little baby's but some people can and they don't ship so it don't help me ! please let me no of any connections of these breeders , not looking to spend alot of money some of these prices are ridiculous , I'm not showing or breeding these will be my sons early Easter gift and will also be free range farm chickens ! I'm not new to chickens have had them all my life I'm just looking for this docile large breed thanks for all ! have a great day :)

2. stefan333

stefan333 Chillin' With My Peeps

Nov 5, 2012
    KY
    As far as Lavender and B/B/S it's kinda hard to get chicks, and they're expensive. There seems to be a lot of hatching eggs, though. If you go that way don't get them from My Pet Chicken or Gabbard Farms -just a warning. I found my lavender hatching eggs on Ebay from pickychicken -great eggs and beautiful chicks. It's possible to look on Ebay, send them a message, and ask if they ship day old chicks.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by