ISO Poultry Southern Washington/Northern Oregon

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by AmandaLong90, Apr 19, 2017.

1. AmandaLong90

AmandaLong90 New Egg

Apr 19, 2017
    Amboy, Wa
    Hi there,I am new to BYC forum, I've read a few threads, there's just way too many threads and responses :D. Anyways I am trying to get back into poultry, I have Welsh Harlequin ducklings coming soon. I am searching for some Ameraucana's(hoping for silver, but black is second choice, and I guess any other color would be after that :D), Bielefelder, Black Australorps,Brahma (large fowl),Crested Cream Legbars, Delawares (maybe a few),Easter Egger (maybe a few) Marans (preferably black copper, but really any I guess),Salmon Faverolles, Plymouth Rocks (maybe a few),I may be interested in other breeds.. if anyone has any suggestions or know where I can find some hopefully locally, or if not, maybe a hatchery, I would definitely appreciate the help. Pictures are always helpful :) Thank you for taking the time out of your day for me :D

2. redsoxs

redsoxs Chicken Obsessed

Jul 17, 2011
    North Central Kansas
  3. Pork Pie Ken

Pork Pie Ken Monkey Business Premium Member

Jan 30, 2015
    Africa - near the equator
    Hi and welcome to BYC - great that you have joined us. You can check out the buy/sell/trade forum (but can only participate after you have made 20 posts) as well as check out the breed threads that interest you.

Best wishes
    CT

4. Teila

Teila Bambrook Bantams Premium Member

G’Day from down under AmandaLong90 [​IMG] Welcome!

Good luck with your search.

I hope you enjoy being a BYC member. There are lots of friendly and very helpful folks here so not only is it overflowing with useful information it is also a great place to make friends and have some fun.

If you would like to share pictures and stories of your flock, you have come to the right place. BYC’ers never tire of these and do not back away slowly or commence eye rolling when the photo album or home videos come out [​IMG]

5. drumstick diva

drumstick diva Still crazy after all these years. Premium Member

Aug 26, 2009
    Out to pasture
    Nice to meet you Amanda, hope you will enjoy BYC as much as we do.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by