1. If this is your first time on BYC, we suggest you start with one of these three options:
    Raising Chickens Chicken Coops Join BYC
    If you're already a member of our community, click here to login & click here to learn what's new!

ISO: PREVIOUS CUSTOMERS - BLRW, BBS Orps, Marans

Discussion in 'Chicken Hatching Eggs' started by slackwater, Oct 5, 2012.

1. slackwater

slackwater Chillin' With My Peeps

Feb 1, 2010
    SoMD
    Hello! If you bought eggs from me earlier this year and let me know that you had a bad hatch, you know that I offered a replacement shipment. HOWEVER, I had a PM box glitch and lost the last few names of people who I owe a shipment to, and I want to make sure they're first on my list for when the ladies start laying in the spring. I KNOW who I sent replacement shipments to, and every single person who bought from me, so please don't try to convince me otherwise - I'm just trying to find the last few people who I made the offer to...but now I don't know who they are.

Please PM me if this is you!

2. WRVgirl

WRVgirl Chillin' With My Peeps

Jun 16, 2012
    Zone 8a
    I bought eggs from you, but I had a FANTASTIC hatch :) 7/12 and my best rate yet. The babies are beautiful and we haven't lost a single one!

However, I definitely want to get on your spring list! I want some more of these lovely BBS Orps and I'm especially interested in what happens once you add the new stock!

3. luvinbluechickens

luvinbluechickens Chillin' With My Peeps

May 19, 2011
    San Diego, CA
    I had a wonderful hatch too!

4. smithfam0908

smithfam0908 Out Of The Brooder

Apr 15, 2012
    Sunny Beautiful NC
    I hatched out 3 BEAUITFUL splash chicks and 1 beautiful Black chick. So very happy with this seller!! She goes above and beyond to make sure you are happy!!!

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by