ISO Salmon Faverolle Rooster

Discussion in 'Chickens 8 Weeks & Older' started by Sahwithchicks, Jan 3, 2013.

1. Sahwithchicks

Sahwithchicks Chillin' With My Peeps

Feb 25, 2012
    Central FL
    I am looking for a young rooster or older cockerel salmon Faverolle to go with my almost laying pullets. I would rather not have hatchery stock. I am willing to drive, located on the gulf coast of central Fl. If shipping, please quote shipping cost so I can decide if its worth it. Thank you!!

2. MtSue13

MtSue13 New Egg

Jun 26, 2013
    Hi just joined were you still looking for a nice Roo. If so email me back. We have one that I picked up at the Pacific Poultry Breeders Asso Show, the young man was upset that he was third overall in the Fav's He was stomping around and gave him to me. So he is good looking and he added nice size and depth to my stock,
    But I have to many and shouldn't keep them all. He breeds true except that his babies are even bigger and broader than he is ( just at the edge but not to big, I started with a bantam that was on the big side and now have large fowl.
    I will send pics if you want I just would like him to go to a good home now that he did his work for me. I might even send him for free, although I am not sure about sending him cross country in the heat of summer I'll ask my daughter who has done a lot of shipping.
    Sue

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by