ISO silkie hens/pullets

littlecreekfarm

Crowing
11 Years
Jun 1, 2011
Virginia
Hi I used to have some silkies and I am looking to get some more. I am looking for silkie hens/pullets. I'll take pet quality! I live in Virginia but Im willing to travel to surrounding states! thanks!

erin

Try going to poultry shows in your area. I have seen lots of Silkies for sale recently at shows. You might find a breeder with birds you really like that you can purchase quality birsd from when available. Good luck!

Hi I used to have some silkies and I am looking to get some more. I am looking for silkie hens/pullets. I'll take pet quality! I live in Virginia but Im willing to travel to surrounding states! thanks!

erin
I live in South Georgia Augusta area. I breed Quality Silkies. Taking orders for spring at this time. I also have pet quality but I don't ship. Your state is about 8 hours or so away.

I live in South Georgia Augusta area. I breed Quality Silkies. Taking orders for spring at this time. I also have pet quality but I don't ship. Your state is about 8 hours or so away.
how much do you sell your pet quality for and what breeds of silkies do you currently have?

Back
Top Bottom