1. If this is your first time on BYC, we suggest you start with one of these three options:
    Raising Chickens Chicken Coops Join BYC
    If you're already a member of our community, click here to login & click here to learn what's new!

ISO: THORNLESS blackberry or raspberry starts...Anyone??

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by willow, Sep 1, 2008.

1. willow

willow Chillin' With My Peeps

May 5, 2008
    Sherman, NY
    I'm looking for starts of these. My Grandkids are 1 and 3 years old, they love helping me pick but cry because of getting stuck with thorns. I want to incourage not discourage them so I thought if I could get some of these it would be great. I'd love to trade for them-let me know.

2. willow

May 5, 2008
    Sherman, NY
    Bump!!

Can anyone help me?

3. Acre of Blessings

Acre of Blessings Canning/Sewing Addict

Apr 3, 2008
    Axton, VA
    If no one has any, check with your local Lowes hardware. I was told by a worker that this fall they were gonna get in some fruit trees and vines. I Pray this helps. [​IMG]

4. helmstead

helmstead Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 12, 2007
    Alfordsville, IN
    I will have some starts very soon. I don't have a count, but I do have some older orders that will need to be filled first as well as a few replacement orders to send where people lost their starts from this spring. PM me if you'd like.

5. willow

May 5, 2008
    Sherman, NY
    [​IMG] Please keep me posted on them. How much are they? Can we trade for something?? Thank you so much!!! [​IMG]:

6. DLS

DLS Chillin' With My Peeps

willow'
    Do a serrch for TY TY nursery they have stuff & ship It is just south of me here in jawja
    Dan

7. vicki2x2

vicki2x2 Super Chick

Feb 9, 2008
    Central Michigan
    I would love some too, especially rasberries!

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by