ISO true Americana pair in East TN area.

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by TNBarnQueen, May 21, 2011.

1. TNBarnQueen

TNBarnQueen Chillin' With My Peeps

Oct 28, 2010
    East Tennessee
    I am looking for a pair of Americanas...those laying blue eggs..not green. I already have EEs that lay those...so...Americana please! I live in East TN near Knoxville. Would like to find some that are minimum 3-4 months old.
    Thanks!
    Terry

2. HBuehler

HBuehler Chillin' With My Peeps

Jun 30, 2009
    Lebanon TN
    If your only looking for the egg color..I have a pair of Wheaten Ameraucana..there is no I in Ameraucana [​IMG] that are from very good breeding stock.. Pullet is 4 months roo is almost 3 months.Now for the "problem" they are both clean faced...I can't use them in my Wheaten breeding pen but there is no guessing on what color eggs they will lay and produce for chicks...some beards could pop out as well with him on bearded hens. $10 for the pair..but I'm about a 3 hour drive from you.
    We have lots of wheaten/blue wheaten chicks for sale as well...straight run

3. TNBarnQueen

TNBarnQueen Chillin' With My Peeps

Oct 28, 2010
    East Tennessee
    Quote:Sounds good...let me call him Monday. He won't mind their being clean faced. He just wants the pretty eggs. [​IMG]

Where do you live?
    Thank You~ [​IMG]

4. HBuehler

HBuehler Chillin' With My Peeps

Jun 30, 2009
    Lebanon TN
    Lebanon is about 40 minutes West of Cookeville They are a real nice pair-she has some of my most correct color in wheaten [​IMG]

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by