ISO Turkey Poults and Cayuga Ducklings

Discussion in 'Other Poultry - Birds & Hatching Eggs' started by DaniT, Feb 25, 2017.

1. DaniT

DaniT Just Hatched

Jan 23, 2017
    Looking for Both Turkey Poults and Cayuga Ducklings in Idaho or reasonable Ship to Idaho .....

2. pips&peeps

pips&peeps There is no "I" in Ameraucana

Jan 18, 2008
    Newman Lake, WA
    I will have bourbon red poults later in the spring. I am by Stateline.

3. DaniT

DaniT Just Hatched

Jan 23, 2017
    Awesome .. let me know when you do .... %^>

4. FantasyFeathers

FantasyFeathers Chillin' With My Peeps

Sep 7, 2014
    The turkeys are laying already! I free range so it is easter every day. If I get orders I'll pen them up in the morning to collect eggs then let them out to be turkeys... or dogs that follow me around and get in the back of the truck as they think they should...[​IMG]

5. DaniT

DaniT Just Hatched

Jan 23, 2017
    Will you be selling eggs or poults?

6. FantasyFeathers

Sep 7, 2014
    I will sell eggs and poults but I'm not sure about shipping live. They get cold so easy. Can you hatch eggs? My flock has crazy high fertility rate so even shipped you should get some hatchers[​IMG]
    Chicks too

7. DaniT

DaniT Just Hatched

Jan 23, 2017
    Where are you located? I am borrowing an Incubator right now .... on Day 20 of some Bourbon Reds .... out of 8 eggs ... 4 are developing .... hoping they all 4 hatch ... but would like to get a few more ... LOL

8. FantasyFeathers

Sep 7, 2014
    I'm in sunny California which was just rainy, stormy California but now it is beautiful. I could try shipping if your weather is good

9. DaniT

DaniT Just Hatched

Jan 23, 2017
    LOL it was still snowing here as of yesterday .... in north central Idaho ... LOL I have gotten chicks from a Hatchery in Ohio ... and they are doing great.....

10. FantasyFeathers

Sep 7, 2014
    there are not many hatcheries in California so we have had trouble getting them here. I have been raising this flock for 4 years now and only bring in 1 new male a year to keep the gene pool healthy. I have been hoping to get a sweet grass male but they are rare[​IMG]last year's dad

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by