1. There is currently a quarantine in place in the area surrounding and containing the Southern California counties of Los Angeles County and Riverside County for Virulent Newcastle Disease. The quarantine strictly restricts movements of poultry, eggs, supplies and other items that can spread vND. Please do not list items for sale originating from either county without written permission from the CDFA. Please see here for more details

ISO/wanted show quality Cochins, Silkies & Bantam Polish.

Discussion in 'Chicks 1 Day to 8 Weeks Old' started by TheBigWRanch, Mar 18, 2018.

1. TheBigWRanch

TheBigWRanch Songster

Feb 12, 2007
    Wenatchee, Washington
    I'm looking either for day old chicks to be shipped, or hatching eggs from Washington State. I am in Wenatchee, and will consider traveling an hour away. I would prefer to purchase from somewhere close, as I don't want the eggs to have a long transit time. I am OK with purchasing quality day old chicks from other states.
    I am interested in getting bantam Cochins from show quality stock in calico/ mille fleur, self blue, and all colors of Mottled, I might be swayed by some more rare colors also. Can be frizzle variety too.
    I would like painted, splash, or blue bearded silkies from show quality stock.
    I am also searching for bantam polish. I prefer frizzle, and am open to different colors.
    Please let me know what you have coming available now, or within the next two months. Also if you could refer me to someone that might have these, that would be great too.
    Thank you very much for your time, I appreciate it!
    Lisa

2. Texas Kiki

Texas Kiki Egg Pusher

Jul 31, 2015
    Houston, TX
    My Coop

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by: