ISO Welsummer Hatching Eggs in the Dallas Area

Bazy

Songster
5 Years
Jul 4, 2014
Parker, Texas
I am in search of purebred Welsummer hatching eggs in the East Dallas/Wylie area. Willing to travel 1-2 hours depending on number of eggs available and price . I would prefer no shipping please! Will take eggs up to five days stored at room temperature and 8 days stored at 55 degrees on a turner.

Thank you, Thank you, THank you!

jumpy.gif

I had to put a price in to post the ad. Please state your price..I'm not saying that I will pay one dollar!
ReplyQuotehttps://www.backyardchickens.com/t/928699/iso-localpurebreed-welsummer-hatching-eggs-dallas-area# 0
Add a comment? (optional)
Add to ReputationCancel

We take orders on our welsummers. They are Whitmore Farm lines and have been pleased with them. Here are some of the egg coloration... Color depends of course on how long since last moult.
Here are some of the flock from last year. They have gotten larger since then of course. They are both winter hardy and summer hardy. Last year we got to below zero and I was pleased with how well they did.

For more information, please message me and I'll get you more details on count, etc. Thanks and have a blessed day.

We take orders on our welsummers. They are Whitmore Farm lines and have been pleased with them. Here are some of the egg coloration... Color depends of course on how long since last moult.
Here are some of the flock from last year. They have gotten larger since then of course. They are both winter hardy and summer hardy. Last year we got to below zero and I was pleased with how well they did.

For more information, please message me and I'll get you more details on count, etc. Thanks and have a blessed day.
Sent you a PM.

Bazy, just wanted to share a link with you on how we ship eggs. I don't guarantee a hatch rate but we have had good results with shipped eggs around the country. We ship very differently than most folks and just wanted to share with you our shipping system.

https://www.backyardchickens.com/a/the-garry-farm-how-our-eggs-are-wrapped-packed-and-shipped
When you look at the responses to our shipping system, as I noted, please know that not all respondents were our customers!

Please do look at our feedback in BYC as well as you consider eggs. Best wishes in finding those eggs you need! And have a blessed day!

Bazy, just wanted to share a link with you on how we ship eggs. I don't guarantee a hatch rate but we have had good results with shipped eggs around the country. We ship very differently than most folks and just wanted to share with you our shipping system.

https://www.backyardchickens.com/a/the-garry-farm-how-our-eggs-are-wrapped-packed-and-shipped
When you look at the responses to our shipping system, as I noted, please know that not all respondents were our customers!

Please do look at our feedback in BYC as well as you consider eggs. Best wishes in finding those eggs you need! And have a blessed day!
That is beautiful packaging! Thank you for the information!

Back
Top Bottom