1. There is currently a quarantine in place in the area surrounding and containing the Southern California counties of Los Angeles County and Riverside County for Virulent Newcastle Disease. The quarantine strictly restricts movements of poultry, eggs, supplies and other items that can spread vND. Please do not list items for sale originating from either county without written permission from the CDFA. Please see here for more details

ISO Young Adult Coturnix Quail || Location: Arlington, Tx

Discussion in 'Other Poultry - Birds & Hatching Eggs' started by SierraSharkDoge, Mar 13, 2018.

1. SierraSharkDoge

SierraSharkDoge In the Brooder

Mar 7, 2015
    Looking to purchase around 6 quails, 1 male and 5 females preferably :)

I would prefer them to be older than 6+ weeks of age but no older than 6months old! Not looking for chicks or eggs since I'm new to keeping poultry and I'm afraid to use an incubator/brooder with having a full-time job. I have a coop being delivered in the next week and the run is a little over 2ft by 4.5ft long with the 2nd story being a third of that size. I'll be building an additional mobile run so the birds can be moved around the yard so they can forage for yummy bugs!

I'll just be using them as egg laying pets!

ButtonquailGirl14 and Nyla like this.
  2. Nyla

Nyla Crowing

Jan 3, 2017
    Northwest, Indiana
    I have Coturnix quails only around 5-6 weeks old that I'm trying to sell but I live in Indiana.

ButtonquailGirl14 likes this.
  3. bhaugh

bhaugh Songster

Aug 6, 2013
    Las Vegas, NV
    If your interested pm me and ill give you info on a breeder of A&M birds in Tx.

ButtonquailGirl14 likes this.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by: