issues... this is BAD!

Dar

Crowing
11 Years
Jul 31, 2008
OK I know change is hard... trust me I know.... I went into this with an open mind tried really hard and I hate t say it but I'm not gonna be here much...

BYC and the family was here for me when we had a few tragedies in my life...
BYC was also there to help me make informed choices in my personal life and my chicken life. I think of many here like family.

this is my reasoning for not liking things...
  • font is way to small!
  • can we say S-L-O-W...
  • not chrome friendly and i will not have a different browser open just for BYC
  • my scroll ball wont work? whats up with that?
  • its to cluttered, I dont care who commented on what if i wanted to know i would look it up! I dont care who is looking at the same thread I am really?...
  • this is like facebook smashed into myspace and this is the result... or they got nasty and had a baby what ever you choose.
  • why the pop up when er get a PM?.. duhhhh not needed...

you put my PERSONAL EMAIL in my information when I removed it from the old site whats up with that?.. are spammers now paying the tab? comon guys really you are smarter then that!

Last edited:
Sounds like a lot of it may be the settings on your computer. I use Chrome exclusively at home and am having no trouble with it. Also, the font seems to be bigger to me than it was before.

As for the clutter, yes I agree, it is VERY cluttered. It is also a little slow for me.

And your email, if you read your profile page carefully, it marked with a *, that means only YOU can see it, no one else.

Quote:
you put my PERSONAL EMAIL in my information when I removed it from the old site whats up with that?.. are spammers now paying the tab? comon guys really you are smarter then that!

Can you provide an example of what you are referring to? The transfer of information should be mapped to the most recent data from our system. What is the link / page / information that is not correct?

Sounds like a lot of it may be the settings on your computer. I use Chrome exclusively at home and am having no trouble with it. Also, the font seems to be bigger to me than it was before.

As for the clutter, yes I agree, it is VERY cluttered. It is also a little slow for me.

And your email, if you read your profile page carefully, it marked with a *, that means only YOU can see it, no one else.

of course its always the user... its not my settings it works fine with every other site... and of you read the community settings tab its your public profile

when i went to my profile... there was 2 tabs on the top right side of the info area.. one said community and the other said account... I went to community profile i think it said and my email address was clearly posted there. i have since removed it

We need examples please.

when i went to my profile... there was 2 tabs on the top right side of the info area.. one said community and the other said account... I went to community profile i think it said and my email address was clearly posted there. i have since removed it

My community setting does not show my email, because it has the * next to my email address on the account details page. If yours showed up, I'm sure it wasn't anything that was done intentionally to you.

Back
Top Bottom