It feels like Christmas {It Finally Snowed!}

accio! chickens

Songster
10 Years
Nov 28, 2009
CANADA
And of course I came with photos! My ducks are out in the snow freezing their butts off. They're SHIVERING even though they could just go sit in the sun, they'd rather sit in the snow in the SHADE. Ahh silly ducks.

ducks_snow.jpg

ducks_snow2.jpg

Chickens going for a walkie in the little snow fall we had

chicken_snow.jpg

chickensnow_fence.jpg

The house...

house_snow-1.jpg

Luna looking smart in her little Weatherbeeta turnout shell... I just bought her this (http://wiltontack.com/ProductDescription.aspx?Id_Product=833 ) new 220g polyfill turnout blanket, and yes, it says "Born to Roll" all over it
smile.png

luna_fieldsnow.jpg

Mylie inhaling some goat ration off the ground (it's 12% sweetfeed, I've been using it to bribe her into letting me pet her. She's my new Fresian/Qh mare and she's kind of wary of people but very curious which is good! I got to give her a nice forehead rub today and pat her neck so we're getting closer to being able to handle her).

mylie_snow2.jpg

And last but not least, our Christmas tree! It's probably 7.5ft tall and about 5ft wide. It's huge.

tree.jpg

Wow, that's really nice! I can't believe no one noticed your post! Nice pics of your ducks
love.gif
in the snow and your "Luna"
smile.png
with her blankey.

Very sweet! Post more pics! You only have the one chook? Awww look at her in the snow!!

Quote:
Haha no, we have 19 chickens and 3 ducks.
smile.png

Luna is my little rescue pony, and we also have Mylie a Fresian/QH mare.

Back
Top Bottom