It finally stopped raining! Time for some fun in the sun! <3

Discussion in 'Family Life - Stories, Pictures & Updates' started by StrawberryHouseMouse, May 7, 2009.

1. StrawberryHouseMouse

StrawberryHouseMouse Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 23, 2009
    Cleveland, Tennessee
    The birds have been stuffed inside coops out of the weather for the past week ! Rain every single day, Im sure its been nerve wrecking to them. So today it finally stopped raining, the sun came out and the ground dried up. Know what that means? Yes your right! It means bugs and grass for all!

First of all Boots (blue silkie) wanted to show off his feet (I think its a he... ) He is 4 weeks old now. And looking really good [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Then he joined the other teenagers in the pen.
    [​IMG]

Tiny is the same age as Boots but you can see Tiny is a lot smaller then Boots. Cuz Tiny is a midget silkie. (Lighter blue silkie)
    [​IMG]
    But Tiny just wanted to show off her butt..
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

The buff/lav silkies are looking great. Two oldest ones got to come out to play today with the others.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

We cant forget the older girls. They all came out too and had some fun in the new layer of shavings.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    They were a little shy at first but eventually poked out and checked to see what was going on. I dont think they like getting wet.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. RioLindoAz

RioLindoAz Sleeping

Jul 8, 2007
    Yuma, Arizona
    [​IMG]

I love your birds!

Thanks for sharing! [​IMG]

3. StrawberryHouseMouse

StrawberryHouseMouse Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 23, 2009
    Cleveland, Tennessee
    [​IMG] I lub them too. We had a lot of fun outside today.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by