1. If this is your first time on BYC, we suggest you start with one of these three options:
    Raising Chickens Chicken Coops Join BYC
    If you're already a member of our community, click here to login & click here to learn what's new!

It has been a while since I have been here!!!

Discussion in 'Random Ramblings' started by peepsnbunnies, Jul 26, 2011.

1. peepsnbunnies

peepsnbunnies Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 31, 2007
    Central Florida
    Wow! I has been a couple of months since I have been around. So long that I was logged out and had to get a new password to get back in! Hahaha! Life sure has gotten in the way of my "chicken recreation" lately. My father is not doing well and I have a handicapped sister that lives with him, so I have been super busy helping them and taking my Dad to the doctors, etc. Then I have had some computer problems too, thankfully I am back online and trying to 'catch up' on all the chicken goings-on.

BTW - Check out the auction I have posted in the Everything Else section - this boy Dingo is another reason my time has been short lately! But he is a real gem!

Lisa

2. FLchook

FLchook Chillin' With My Peeps

Oct 27, 2007
    Orlando, Florida
    Welcome back [​IMG]

Sorry to hear about your dad... [​IMG] We went through a similar situation with my Grandpa just a few months ago, so I know how you feel. His battle with cancer kept us busier then imaginable, and when he left this world, he left behind Grandma who has mild-mid Alzheimers. Mom and me share the responsibility of Grandmas care.

Remember to take a few minutes to breath, and release a bit of stress. [​IMG]

Praying for you and your family. [​IMG]

3. magicpigeon

magicpigeon Chillin' With My Peeps

Oct 9, 2010
    [​IMG] welcome back!

4. edible_chicken

edible_chicken Chillin' With My Peeps

May 15, 2011
    Ohio
    welcome back! many new members joined since you were last here, like me! i absolutely love the positivity of this forum. its unlike any other community ive participated in.

5. peepsnbunnies

Mar 31, 2007
    Central Florida
    Thanks Peeps!

Glad to be back. Even though I didn't post a lot, I was on here every evening after dinner. I will have to get back in the groove again!

FLChook - Thank You! I am sorry about your Grandpa [​IMG] Your Grandma is lucky to have you! I just thought I was busy until all this happened. It is amazing how we compensate and adapt when we need to. You and your family will be in my Thoughts and Prayers as well!

6. Sugar Sand Farm

Sugar Sand Farm Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 24, 2007
    North Florida
    Welcome back Lisa Long time no see. Been off myself lately Dang Internet was out for 4 days. Pray your Dad is OK Keep in touch
    \\Micki

7. SarahFair

SarahFair Chillin' With My Peeps

Sep 23, 2008
    Monroe, Ga
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

8. ChickensRCool

ChickensRCool Chillin' With My Peeps

Nov 8, 2009
    Alaska
    Welcome Back!!! [​IMG] Sorry to hear about you Dad. I'll keep your family my prayers, as well. The salmon are running really well (record run, actually) and I was thinking about you. If you get a chance to come back up north, please let me know. It would be nice to see you again.

9. FLchook

FLchook Chillin' With My Peeps

Oct 27, 2007
    Orlando, Florida
    I just realized... your in my neck of the woods!! I'm in Oviedo [​IMG][​IMG]

10. peepsnbunnies

Mar 31, 2007
    Central Florida
    That's not too far from me. I am in Sebring, Highlands County. My Son lives in Daytona, so we will be passing close to you on Friday!

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by