It hatched it hatched :D :D

Discussion in 'Incubating & Hatching Eggs' started by BlueBirdChick, Nov 17, 2010.

1. BlueBirdChick

BlueBirdChick On Vacation

Aug 13, 2010
    Absarokee, Montana
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    It hatched and is doing really really good [​IMG] wooooooohooooooooooo It was pipping last night and ive got three more that are pipping. Ive got 7 eggs [​IMG] maybe more babies tonight ????? I was the first thing it saw so its imprinted on me . its chirping MOM MOM MOM where are you MOM?? So I keep talking to it ... Keep it company tell the rest of its siblings hatch My friend donnie sent these eggs to me and it looks like a NN [​IMG] cool

[​IMG][/img]

Last edited: Nov 17, 2010
  2. Mrsfoote

Mrsfoote Chillin' With My Peeps

Jul 19, 2010
    Laurel Montana
    YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Good to hear something good happened after you ditched us...its okay cuz I luv you good luck with the rest I'm off to work so I will talk to you later ....[​IMG]

3. BlueBirdChick

BlueBirdChick On Vacation

Aug 13, 2010
    Absarokee, Montana
    hehehee love youto Melina [​IMG]
    [​IMG] lol
    the first one isnt a nacked neck not sure what it is??
    a second one just hatched and I know for sure its a naked neck hehehee has no feathers on its neck [​IMG] not sure what Im goin to call that one.
    The first one is Puglet little brat
    The second one im not gonna name until I know its okay. It still has some of the yolk on its belly but the belly looks closed Ill give it some time.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by