It is a sad day when you learn a BYC'er died.

Discussion in 'Family Life - Stories, Pictures & Updates' started by debilorrah, Nov 19, 2010.

1. debilorrah

debilorrah The Great Guru of Yap Premium Member

Hatchcrazzzzzy (not sure how many g's) apparently passed away in August. He was a great friend to many, and I know alot of us enjoyed talking with him in chat. He is missed. [​IMG]

2. beefy

beefy Flamingo Daddy-o

Apr 21, 2007
    South Georgia
    Gerald will be very much missed. he actually passed in september according to my findings. not too long after his birthday in august. BYC chat will never be the same. i'm saddened that i am just now finding about this but knew something was up after not having seen him in a long long while.

Last edited: Nov 19, 2010
  3. Mahonri

Mahonri Urban Desert Chicken Enthusiast Premium Member

May 14, 2008
    North Phoenix
    My Coop
    Condolences to any family who may be members of BYC.

Sunrise, Sunset...

4. cristina33

cristina33 Chillin' With My Peeps

Jan 11, 2007
    ma
    Gereld will be missed [​IMG]

5. DTchickens

DTchickens Overrun With Chickens

Mar 23, 2008
    Bailey, Mississippi.
    Quote:Yep.. Not a lot of people I really talked to when I went to chat, but Gerald and I got along well..

-Daniel

6. EweSheep

EweSheep Flock Mistress

Jan 12, 2007
    Land of Lincoln
    He will be missed! Condolences to his family.

7. beefy

beefy Flamingo Daddy-o

Apr 21, 2007
    South Georgia
    Quote:Yep.. Not a lot of people I really talked to when I went to chat, but Gerald and I got along well..

-Daniel

i think Gerald got along well with everyone. though quiet, he was a staple on BYC chat and will be sorely missed. you could always depend on Gerald to be there. he was a great guy and i am honored to have known him.

8. MaggieRae

MaggieRae Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 12, 2009
    North Texas
    That's too bad. Best wishes to his family and loved ones. He'll be missed.

9. debilorrah

debilorrah The Great Guru of Yap Premium Member

-Daniel

i think Gerald got along well with everyone. though quiet, he was a staple on BYC chat and will be sorely missed. you could always depend on Gerald to be there. he was a great guy and i am honored to have known him.

I agree with that statement. He would be there lurking, then when someone asked a question about baby chicks and incubating he would be the first one to pipe up. I am glad to have learned that he didn't suffer.

10. redhen

redhen Kiss My Grits... Premium Member

May 19, 2008
    Western MA
    WHat happend to him?

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by