It is May is IB losing all his tail feathers? he won't have any left by June.

nickel chick

Chirping
Apr 5, 2015
He does not have a female but the chickens keep him company. This is this first year he has been let roam he is 4yrs and i have only had him a year. I stay with him till he goes in at night to his pen. His wing have been trimmed so that is not an issue. He seems to want to just sit in the sun and pick at the grass by the fence between our property and our neighbors. he is eating and drinking well. has been wormed and was fine until now. Any Thoughts Oh yes and his poop is normal and does love eating all the apple petals that are falling from the trees. So are the chickens and they are fine.

He does not have a female but the chickens keep him company. This is this first year he has been let roam he is 4yrs and i have only had him a year. I stay with him till he goes in at night to his pen. His wing have been trimmed so that is not an issue. He seems to want to just sit in the sun and pick at the grass by the fence between our property and our neighbors. he is eating and drinking well. has been wormed and was fine until now. Any Thoughts Oh yes and his poop is normal and does love eating all the apple petals that are falling from the trees. So are the chickens and they are fine.
What does having a warming light last winter have to do with my peacocks tail feathers falling out in May will he start growing new ones right away or will he be all out of whack in his molt.

You should ask over on the Peafowl forum. This one is geared to chicken owners, and most have no experience with peafowl.

Back
Top Bottom