It is so not fair!

turnerstar31

Songster
12 Years
Jul 18, 2007
Winter stinks, I see everyone on here hatching eggs and I all want to do is put a new bunch in my bator which has been shut off now for a couple of months.
Please stop posting all these picks of babies I want some so bad right now and you are making it worse. I swear I spend most of my time right now on ebay and on here looking at different eggs I can get right now and chicks from other people.

Just sitting here hopefully convincing myself that I can not brood chicks right now as it is to cold but I am not winning the war.
LOL
barnie.gif

Oh well I will just have to wait until spring
Hello spring and chicks here I come
woot.gif

you can brood chicks in the winter- it's called a garage (or in our case-basement...)

Ideal hatches 52 weeks a year! If they can hatch 'em, you can surely brood them...

Oh, I forgot to mention that I am completely for instant gratification:
Nothing better than ordering some chicks and having them show up three days later-forget that 21 day hatch time!!

yippiechickie.gif

Mine are in my computer room. I sit here nice and warm and it feels like I am in some kind of bird forest, peep, peep, peep. The sounds are incredible. They don't even know it's winter!

Oh I so want to but it is so cold up here and I really do not have the room with my dogs and cats. I don;t have a garage so that is out of it. HMMMMMMMMM maybe but shipping the eggs to get here in the cold now that is another feat.

Back
Top Bottom