It must be too cold for

Discussion in 'Random Ramblings' started by bockbock2008, Jan 8, 2010.

1. bockbock2008

bockbock2008 Why do they call me crazy??

Dec 30, 2008
    Southwest Indiana
    Love to be in the air. NOBODY will sign up for my Valentines day gift swap!

2. fordmommy

fordmommy Dancing With My Chickens

Jul 16, 2009
    Wisconsin
    I have that feeling all around me here too. [​IMG] Now that Christmas is over, it seems that everyone went back to their RUDE, MEAN, AWEFUL ways. Yesterday was particually one of those days. It seemed that just about everyone I met yesterday was looking for a fight. [​IMG]

3. biddyboo

biddyboo Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 27, 2008
    Ashland, Missouri
    OH, wow! It must be time for joining hands and all giving a primal scream! That lets out all the tension and everything feels much better afterwards:) Really, I was a middle school 8th grade English teacher (yeh, YOU try it!) on a team of teachers. Once in a blue moon, we'd just get so fed up, discouraged, worried, (add whatever frustration word fits for you) , that we'd finally just laugh, say "It's primal scream time," join our hands around the table, and scream as loudly as we could, IN school! No one ever came to see what we were doing or why, and we always felt so silly and laughable after, that whatever was plaguing us fell back into perspective, and we could pick ourselves up and go on with our kids, working positively once again. So....when things seem the most impossible or unbearable, post a "primal scream," get some BYC buddies to join in, and let 'er rip! Best wishes, ~G

4. WriterofWords

WriterofWords Has Fainting Chickens

Dec 25, 2007
    Chaparral, New Mexico
    I'm sorry, I'd love to support your gift swap I just honestly can't afford it right now! If my circumstances change and I find a huge chunk of change I'll do it.

5. bockbock2008

Dec 30, 2008
    Southwest Indiana
    It must be warming up. I have TWO participants!!! Yaayy [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

6. debilorrah

debilorrah The Great Guru of Yap Premium Member

LOL! I have Valentines day and then our anniversary and Ken's b-day within weeks of each other.

7. bockbock2008

Dec 30, 2008
    Southwest Indiana
    Quote:I'm guessing Ken is DH? My DH is a ken also and even though its later in the year, his birthday is the same month as our anniversary!

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by