It Really Goes To Show How Lucky You Are.....

Discussion in 'Random Ramblings' started by M To The Maxx, Jan 26, 2011.

1. M To The Maxx

M To The Maxx Baseball+Girls=Life

Jul 24, 2009
    Lutz,FL
    Honestly, sometimes I think the world revolves around me...... But I never think how lucky I am to be alive, to be a healthy boy, to have great chickens, and to have great family. Sure there are bumps along the road in life. But you just gotta deal with them. I mean I remember when I lost nearly 3/4 of my flock to unknown diseases (if you want to know more about that go here: https://www.backyardchickens.com/forum/viewtopic.php?id=248013 ) and when I was 1 gram of sugar away from diabetes. I am so lucky that I am in the condition that I am in. I am able to have my successful baseball career. I have family that cares and loves me no matter what happens. The same with the BYC community, I know that I can be stubborn at times but I know that ya guys love me (I think... [​IMG] ). I have the best friends in the world, they always have my back and I will always have theirs. So for everyone that is reading this, just forget about all the negatives and look at all the positives in your life. [​IMG] [​IMG]

2. ranchhand

ranchhand Rest in Peace 1956-2011

Aug 25, 2008
    SC
    Quote:That's why you have me around, right? [​IMG] Always good for a reality check!

I think the world of you, you are a smart and responsible young man who will be a kind and successful adult. [​IMG]

Last edited: Jan 26, 2011
  3. EweSheep

EweSheep Flock Mistress

Jan 12, 2007
    Land of Lincoln
    [​IMG]

4. M To The Maxx

Jul 24, 2009
    Lutz,FL
    Quote:That's why you have me around, right? [​IMG] Always good for a reality check!

I think the world of you, you are a smart and responsible young man who will be a kind and successful adult. [​IMG]

Thank you ranchhand that means a lot coming from you. [​IMG]

5. redhen

redhen Kiss My Grits... Premium Member

May 19, 2008
    Western MA

Ditto!! He's a great young man!! [​IMG]

6. key west chick

key west chick Chillin' With My Peeps

May 31, 2008
    Gainesville, GA
    [​IMG] so many people concentrate on all the negatives in their lives. its nice to see someone, especially a young someone with such optism!

7. speckledhen

speckledhen Intentional Solitude Premium Member

Great attitude, Maxx, my man, excellent! [​IMG]

8. M To The Maxx

Jul 24, 2009
    Lutz,FL
    Aww thanks guys. [​IMG]

9. PepsNick

PepsNick Back to Business

May 9, 2010
    Egglanta, GA
    I often to think about this! My family revolves around journalism, so it's story after story, ya know? I feel the same way!

10. M To The Maxx

Jul 24, 2009
    Lutz,FL
    Quote:[​IMG]

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by