IT was date night tonight!!!

Discussion in 'Family Life - Stories, Pictures & Updates' started by fowler_chick, Sep 8, 2009.

1. fowler_chick

fowler_chick Chillin' With My Peeps

Feb 8, 2009
    South Western Kansas
    i've been sick as a dog the last few nights (just the flu), my wonderfull little bratts have been on my last nerves so DH too the 2 boys over to his sisters and our DD is old enough to fend for her self, so she went to cheer pratice.....we went to the once a month auction to look for the bantie i'm absesed with...could not find one....stayed for a few hours to see what would sell...good thing i left the stock trailer at home...for $6.50 i could of bought a blind mare....for $10.00 i could of bought a donkey!! ....some of the horses that went through the ring tonight would of been better of put down in stead of sold....i'm very leary about buying any sort of live stock for this auction..mostley have bought horse tack in the past...i'm not sure what is up with my husband but he has a suaturday outting planned just for the 2 of us...once again the 2 littles will head to his sisters and DD will be dumped off at her boy friends for the day.....he lives in the same area as a craiglist poster has some chickens for sale so i hope we can stop by there to see if she has some millies.......

2. English Chick

English Chick English Mum

Jun 27, 2008
    Cheshire UK
    [​IMG] hope your feeling better soon........... and let us all know what Saturday brings [​IMG]

3. Mahonri

Mahonri Urban Desert Chicken Enthusiast Premium Member

May 14, 2008
    North Phoenix
    My Coop
    Get better.

4. fowler_chick

Feb 8, 2009
    South Western Kansas
    i know...i'm trying to get better....just can't seem to find the time to get better...

5. Eggs4Sale

Eggs4Sale Chillin' With My Peeps

Jun 29, 2009
    There's no better time than now!

6. fowler_chick

Feb 8, 2009
    South Western Kansas
    DH and DD have been doing all my farm chores for the last 2 days....i think the chickens have for gotten who i am....

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by