Italian Mastiff chicken protector to give away-MO

ozark hen

Living My Dream
15 Years
Apr 4, 2007
Mansfield, MO
Hi, I have a two year old female full blood Italian Mastiff (that I just got last week)to give away. I need a good home for her. I got her to protect my four, small Shih-Tzu and chickens. She gets along great with the guineas, chickens, cats, male dogs but not with my only female Shih-Tzu who is under ten pounds. Now this I.M. is extremely timid, extremely intelligent and wants nothing more to do than please me. Not recommended with small children. It is their nature to protect their family. They will not instigate a fight but won't back down, my female Shih-Tzu challenges her!
sad.png
She really needs a loving home and a family to belong to
hugs.gif
I can email photos. In the short time that I have had her, I have walked the perimeter of the yard ( a few acres)each morning with her and she has never left the property, she "patrols" the same perimeter that I showed to her. Never even been on a leash. She loves people. please help me find her a home? We are in S.W. Missouri.
DSC01398.jpg

Last edited:
i wish i lived closer! it seems the neighborhood predators have figured out where i live, and i need a protector bad.

good luck!

I would love to see photos! I have a 3 yr. old male pure breed Spanish Mastiff who is great with all my animals(chihuahuas, chickens, rabbits, tortoise),and he really needs a companion.We live in South Texas, but would be willing to travel!
smile.png
smile.png
[email protected]

Back
Top Bottom