It's 2 o'clock in the afternoon

Discussion in 'Random Ramblings' started by gritsar, Dec 29, 2009.

1. Absolutely not! It's a Tuesday!

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. No! Tell the roo to build a bridge & get over it.

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. Yes, be normal for a change!

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. gritsar

gritsar Cows, Chooks & Impys - OH MY!

Nov 9, 2007
    SW Arkansas
    I think maybe I should get dressed. I've been outside three times this morning. Twice to check on the chooks - nine eggs so far today, I wonder what the occasion is? The third time I went out it was to move my jeep so DH could get his out. I realized after I was in the jeep that I had worn my coop boots. That's gonna make the jeep smell wonderful. [​IMG]

So I'm thinking I should get dressed. I need to go check the chickens again soon and my rooster absolutely hates my eeyore PJs.

So what do you think? Should I get dressed before DH gets back from town?

2. b.hromada

b.hromada Flock Mistress

Sure, what the heck, who cares if it is 3:30, right?! [​IMG]

3. TipsyDog

TipsyDog Chillin' With My Peeps

May 14, 2009
    Aregua, Paraguay
    [​IMG] I wish I didn't have to get dressed today but it was 6 degrees out and even my fleece PJ's couldn't handle the 25 mph winds, so I HAD to get dressed and bring the girls warm oatmeal. I really hate days like this!!!

Oh, and the plumber was just here fixing my well tank so I'm sure he appreciated that I was dressed too [​IMG]

4. thechickenchick

thechickenchick Born city, Living country

Mar 8, 2008
    Eaton, Colorado
    I went from PJ's to work out clothes. Shorts and a t shirt. Now I am going back to the PJs to check for eggs because they are warmer than shorts! If you are like me nobody sees you anyway. The poor UPS guy never knows what to expect, but nobody else shows up unannounced. Hubby calls when he leaves work. This gives me time to put on clean clothes and makeup! This way he thinks i looked good all day! [​IMG]

5. GaNewChick

GaNewChick Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 12, 2009
    McDonough, Ga.
    Get dressed for what ~ you're just going to have to take them back off in a little while. [​IMG]

6. Shannon's Chix

Shannon's Chix Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 30, 2009
    N.E. Florida
    Don't...let us live vicariously through you! The ONLY reason I got dressed is because I have coop work to do while my chicks freerange. Wait, I didn't have to get dressed for that![​IMG] Well now I'm too lazy to get back in my pj's...

7. gritsar

gritsar Cows, Chooks & Impys - OH MY!

Nov 9, 2007
    SW Arkansas
    Quote:Well, how's this for a picture? DH will be home soon with my late Christmas present - the new shotgun (must remember to act surprised [​IMG] ). I know he's gonna want to go out back and test it out.
    Short woman that walks kinda funny, in purple PJs and a bulky red coat, toting a shotgun. Let's hope the neighbor doesn't come to check his cows. [​IMG]

8. Shannon's Chix

Shannon's Chix Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 30, 2009
    N.E. Florida
    Quote:Well, how's this for a picture? DH will be home soon with my late Christmas present - the new shotgun (must remember to act surprised [​IMG] ). I know he's gonna want to go out back and test it out.
    Short woman that walks kinda funny, in purple PJs and a bulky red coat, toting a shotgun. Let's hope the neighbor doesn't come to check his cows. [​IMG]

That's awesome! S'ok...when I first moved out to the "boonies" all I had was a daisy pellet gun and there 2 little were dogs in my front yard. I knew this because my dogs were going nuts in the house so I looked out to see. I had just gotten out of the shower, donned my robe and had a towel wrapped around my head, I grabbed that Daisy and high-tailed it into my front yard to protect my chicks in the back yard! My new neighbor I had not yet met was out on her porch...luckily she knows me now and expects my craziness...

9. ChickenToes

ChickenToes Chillin' With My Peeps

May 14, 2008
    NE Wisconsin
    I look at it this way - if I'm not dressed by 1 o'clock, what's the point? I'll just be changing back into my pjs in a few hours anyway!

10. redhen

redhen Kiss My Grits... Premium Member

May 19, 2008
    Western MA
    I'm at the point where i only get dressed when i HAVE to leave the house.. Sad, isnt it?
    I just shower every night and put on clean jammies...*issues..* [​IMG]

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by