ITs 4am... GOOD MORNING!

Discussion in 'Random Ramblings' started by texascowboy1979, Sep 23, 2010.

1. texascowboy1979

texascowboy1979 Chillin' With My Peeps

Ok, so I woke up today at 4am and I cant go back to bed! UGH, what to do what to do... and no, cleaning the house is the last thing I wanna do. I kind of wanna go to I hop. Oh Well, Have a good one yall!

2. annie3001

annie3001 My Girls

Jun 11, 2009
    Ct.
    good morning! [​IMG]

3. Boyd

Boyd Recipient of The Biff Twang

Mar 14, 2009
    MI
    It's 6am here in Mich, been up for a couple hours, what took ya [​IMG]

4. texascowboy1979

texascowboy1979 Chillin' With My Peeps

I have no clue whats up... Im yawning... but the light bulb just wont go out!. Its already gonna be 5 am... Ive been up for an hour... I might as well take a shower and start making breakfast... Im thinking Pancakes with eggs and bacon. Oooo, that sounds good. Then at 7am its time for my animal feedings which normally take 2 hours alone, or about 1 hour if I have help.

5. Boyd

Boyd Recipient of The Biff Twang

Mar 14, 2009
    MI
    sounds like heaven!

6. Ferrret

Ferrret Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 11, 2010
    Michigan
    Been up since 3 something when BF's alarm clock went off. Not that I wanted to be up, just can't seem to fall back asleep.
    [​IMG]
    Whatever. I've been surfing the net, waiting for the sun to come up so I can let the chickens out. Have the news on as background noise, which is all it's usually good for. [​IMG] Woop-de-doo, Some celebrity is in trouble, politicians aren't playing nice and someone made a funny internet video.

I'm thinking about making waffles for breakfast today.

7. annie3001

annie3001 My Girls

Jun 11, 2009
    Ct.
    ooooh and i am having coffee number 2!!!!!!!!! i am at work till 1030! been here since 415am! [​IMG]

airtravel today: not so busy.

8. 2DogsFarm

2DogsFarm Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 10, 2009
    NW Indiana
    [​IMG] Welcome to my World.

Housecat does not have a Snooze button, so when she decides it's breffy time I get up. That or have my face patted by cat paws until I give up.

If I can, I "sleep in" until 5A then surf the web for an hour before I need to start feeding things: pondfish, chickens, horses, barncat.

Two hours to feed?
    How many animals do you have?

ETA: checked your site - Yikes!
    200+ birds & etc in 2h is pretty good - now I feel like a slug:lol:

My chores only take me about 1/2 hour & include picking 2 stalls and dumping the wheelbarrow (when it's full).
    That leaves me about 20min to sit with barncat on my lap before I need to get ready for work.

Pancakes or waffles sounds yummy but those are treats I save for going out for breakfast. Too lazy to bother weekdays & no waffle iron [​IMG]

Last edited: Sep 23, 2010
  9. Mattemma

Mattemma Overrun With Chickens

Aug 12, 2009
    My neighbors woke me up at 3am yesterday. I got a coffee,got on BYC,and passed the time till I took the kids to school!

10. Ferrret

Ferrret Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 11, 2010
    Michigan
    Well, the waffle iron hates me. Waffles taste fine but they look like crap. The iron tore the first few in half when I went to retrieve them. Also made a couple Belgian waffle batter pancakes.

Sun's up so I guess I should let the chickens out. Unless they chose to sleep in today. There's been a few days where they are still snuggled up sleeping at 9 am. Lazy chickens.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by