its 54 degrees outside IN ARIZONA! (short rant)

Discussion in 'Random Ramblings' started by BellLisamo, Mar 27, 2009.

1. BellLisamo

BellLisamo Diagnosed w/ Muscovitis

Feb 7, 2009
    Tombstone, AZ
    Ok im sooooo sick and tired of this crazy wind we have been getting, and the cold temperatures. My kids LOVE, repeat LOVE being outside. My son, who is only 9 months, crys to go outside to ride in his wagons while i do my chicken rounds. [​IMG]

The winds were so bad yesterday, the kids' little tikes things were thrown all over the yard! Not to mention the poor chickens were falling over because the wind was so strong. [​IMG]

I just want the warm weather back!!! My kids miss it and so do i!

It's Arizona! This is nuts! (But then again i'm down south).

[​IMG] please make the wind and cold air go away [​IMG]

2. Ol'FashionHen

Ol'FashionHen Chillin' With My Peeps

Oct 24, 2008
    The South
    [​IMG], y'all are getting some strange weather over that way, here in KY it's a lil cool, mostly at night. But mostly we've been gettin rain, things are really greenen up though. [​IMG]

3. BellLisamo

BellLisamo Diagnosed w/ Muscovitis

Feb 7, 2009
    Tombstone, AZ
    Ol'FashionHen :

[​IMG], y'all are getting some strange weather over that way, here in KY it's a lil cool, mostly at night. But mostly we've been gettin rain, things are really greenen up though. [​IMG]

Its so terrible!! My poor chickens arent used to this. They made it though the snow in december but ummmm cold in march? As i remember it last year it was cold around easter. I cant wait for the warmth. I'm jealous of your weather​

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by