It's a good thing I looked!

Ol'FashionHen

Songster
11 Years
Oct 24, 2008
The South
I was at Kroger this morning and stopped by ladies room. I was proceeding to was my hands and looked in the full legnth mirror and yes
ep.gif
my skirt was tucked in the back, undies shining. Thank goodness I saw it, and no one else was in there. I know it could have been terrible for everyone else if I had'nt seen it.
roll.png

Ol'FashionHen :

I was at Kroger this morning and stopped by ladies room. I was proceeding to was my hands and looked in the full legnth mirror and yes
ep.gif
my skirt was tucked in the back, undies shining. Thank goodness I saw it, and no one else was in there. I know it could have been terrible for everyone else if I had'nt seen it.
roll.png

lau.gif
not laughing at you, laughing with you​

well since it's just us girls here, and no men will EVER read this ...
wink.png
I had cut my grass and when I came inside I took a quick shower & was going to go to the grocery store. I'd taken a load of clothes out of the dryer & grabbed a shirt & coordinating slacks, threw them on, and went to Kroger. *just noticed this was also Kroger... maybe there's a Kroger curse... * I grabbed a cart and was strolling toward the produce section. I noticed some of the checkers & other folks at the front of the store were looking at me rather strangely; I thought it was because my hair was still wet. (if only....). Finally one gracious soul came up to me, and she said, "Ma'am, I hate to be the one to tell you this, but you've got a pair of pantyhose hanging out the back of your waistband".
ep.gif
I thanked her profusely, grabbed them and yanked them out right there between the organic produce and the apple display, & stuffed them into my purse. Thank goodness someone had the decency to TELL me!!!
big_smile.png

On that note, we were at a large Bible convention in Baton Rouge, LA back in the late 1970s. The meetings were held in the Baton Rouge Coliseum (a fairly good size place, as you might imagine). The restrooms were supposed to be adequate to handle the thousands of people who might be expected in such a venue, so there were about 20 or 30 stalls in the restroom area on each floor. I was in the ladies' room in the VERY LAST stall. As I was coming out the stall door, I saw a woman finishing drying her hands and about to toss the paper towel & head for the door. Her skirt was WAY up in her waistband, butt just shining like a full moon, and NOBODY told her, although several were looking and laughing. I had to run like a football player through that crowd of women, yelling all the time (of course, yelling, "Hey, Lady!" in a restroom full of strangers doesn't really cause every head to turn, now, does it?). She never did turn around, and I finally caught up to her just as she pulled open the main door and stepped one foot into the hall. What makes me go
barnie.gif
he.gif
th.gif
is that no one else, out of all those supposedly Christian sisters, bothered to try to save someone a great deal of embarassment.
:thun

As for things my husband has pulled out of his sleeves at church: (and yes, I now use a different fabric softener)
1. one black men's sock
2. one women's knee hi (only listed once, but has
happened on more than one occasion
3. Handkerchiefs (multiple offenses)
4. fabric softener sheet itself
5. Last but not least, the piece de resistance:
a pair of my nylon underwear (witnessed by the
woman sitting next to us, a good friend of ours) [!]

A man we know had an artificial leg, and when he was changing clothes, he got his shorts tangled around his leg and didn't realize it. He realized it when they "walked" out of his pants leg as he was walking into church....

crtrlovr,
Sounds like we were cut from the same cloth. Here's another hynnie shine story. Now mind you I was a Young girl about 11 maybe. We were having a family reunion at my granparents house. Lots of kin I never even met were there. Here's the settting, My mom, an Aunt, couple of my sisters and I are sitting on the couch. A few cousins sitting on the love seat (young and old). My moms cousin comes out of the bathroom skirt plum up the back, undies shining no one noticed was chit-chatting and what not, UNTIL....someone opened the door on this sunny July day. Nylon panties shining high in the sunlight as if it were singing soprano as aaawwwhhhh...you know! We died laughing, we were laughing so hard, and as soon as someone got up to tell her, the door would open again, and then we'd fall over laughing ( remember were kin) and I was young, and no fellows was around-just us family gals. We did tell her after a few laughs. BUT as an adult I do tell people when something like that happens especially in public, I just stopped a lady in Wal-Mart a couple of weeks ago and told her she had a big sticker on her butt, I even ripped it off for her. I will tell someone if they have a boogie too. I hope someone would tell me!

lau.gif
I needed to laugh with women today....thanks for these great stories that I can completely relate to because I've been there with ya!

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom