its a long shot But is anyone psychic?

sandmbaker

Songster
7 Years
Jul 27, 2012
Illinois
I have certain abilities to find lost objects I have always been able to find something I was looking for, but six month ago I missplaced my pandora bracelet I got for christmas from my husband and kids and no matter how hard I try I cannot find it. maybe because I am so emotionally attached to it that i overwhelm my thoughts with it. anyone else have that ability ? and could anyone help me out with this?

I saw under a rug. Do you have a fireplace? Also saw a fireplace in the same room and possibly the place I'm seeing isn't even your home. :eek:( Good luck!

[/quot

I do have a fireplace its a fake one. And in the livingroom where it is is the last place I remember seeing it. It only has three beads in it all metal. One heart one little boy and one letter m. IV been trying remote viewing to find it but no luck all I see is movements

Quote:
Ok. Good to hear about the fireplace. Do you have a fake plant or tree in the living room? Seeing one with a basket around the pot with dried moss around the base of the tree. Bracelet could be in there. I feel like its in the living room just in a weird, tucked away place that been overlooked because it's such an odd place. Keep seeing a pink bead on it. It stands out the most.

Well, this is new.

caf.gif
pop.gif

Ok. Good to hear about the fireplace. Do you have a fake plant or tree in the living room? Seeing one with a basket around the pot with dried moss around the base of the tree. Bracelet could be in there. I feel like its in the living room just in a weird, tucked away place that been overlooked because it's such an odd place. Keep seeing a pink bead on it. It stands out the most.
I used to have one in my livingroom but we moved it to the basement.... hmm around that time. I will have to go look in there.

Back
Top Bottom